Congo RDC General Life Congo Paparazi

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

This topic contains 66 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Congo 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 67 total)
  • Author

The entire Congolese community in France speaks. It’s back to the old love! Tutu Kaludji brother comes back to popular music he had abandoned in 2013, to serve his God. His first rehearsal session at an inn near Paris informs that the progenitor of the dance “Ndombolo” is determined to regain its best host.

Tutu Kaludji abandons the path of the church while the brothers and sisters in Christ firmly waiting on the record market with a new album dedicated to the glory of Jesus Christ.

The artist resumed his musical career in a band consisting of Congolese musicians playing in Europe. Yet during the last conversation on his Facebook page with the newspaper Prosperity, the artist confirmed to have given his life to Jesus Christ. He even vowed not to sing for the creatures or the things of this world. ” My conversion is a recognition that God saved my life. God delivered me from a serious illness. I sing all my life for His glory, ” Kaludji said.

Unfortunately, this decision is temporary for an artist whose passion for music “pagan” has penetrated to the spinal cord. One that was called “Brother Kaludji” joins its “Ndombolo” that has made him a must-celebrity in the music world.

It is thanks to his style of animation and dance “Ndombolo” he was revealed to the public in the album “Young and the Restless” of JB MPIANA in 1995.

In the history of modern Congolese music, Tutu Kaludji is considered the progenitor of this dance that allowed the Congolese to conquer the whole of Africa to the 90s.
    He revolutionized the animation in the band Wenge Musica 4×4 alongside JB MPIANA, Werrason Didier Masela … With its particular genre animated speech melodies folklore Kongo, he was able to convince fanatics managed to impose his name on the list of artists precursors of the 4th generation of music in his country.
    At the time of the split of Wenge Musica in 1997, Tutu Kaludji who was among the latest recruits to the orchestra chose JB MPIANA camp to create Wenge BCBG group. With his melancholic voice, the facilitator has contributed greatly to the success of JB MPIANA and her adorable angels at the Zenith in Paris in 2001. Twelve years later, Kaludji will leave Wenge BCBG to evolve solo. In 2010 he released his first album “Paris Match”, which, unfortunately, has raised a stinging defeat on the market due to lack of promotion. Currently there still is preparing a new single that will mark his return to the music scene. Time will tell !

This is a first on the record market. The new album “I” of the Congolese musician Manda Chante will be sold in USB support, commonly known as flash disk. In other words, this new playing can be used exclusively on devices with CD or DVD including music channel and radio station can receive USB keys and not on computers.

The announcement was made last week during a press conference in Kinshasa “Avelon Image”, which is responsible for the promotion and distribution of this new playing singer. According Charly KADIMA, this trade policy is a better method and strategy to fight permanently against the piracy of musical works.

He especially highlighted several advantages of this innovation in the musical world, which is a new concept in the technological evolution created by the DR Congo.

Technically, he explained, this concept has been designed to reduce the rate so slightly, so high, counterfeiting.

Charly KADIMA, recordings of musical works contained in the USB key can not be copied. ” With the CD and DVD, people had the opportunity to easily copy, illegally share songs and especially to hack the artists’ works at the expense of creators. With this USB Musical system, I think that our artists will find themselves well, regarding their copyrights ” said the manager director of the Avalon house.

Moreover, Charly KADIMA demonstrated that fixed phonograms or videograms content is indescribable and will work only in read mode.

US $ 20 is the price set to provide this musical USB which includes 12 titles in 4 audio and video version. As for the availability on the market, the producer said that the official release of the album of Manda Chante Nkumu take place October 13, 2016. Fourth disc of his music career solo, “I am …” filled a huge artistic potential. With his sharp and powerful voice, the author is one of the emblematic figures of the clan Wenge, gave himself body and soul to provide quality work in terms of instruments, rhythms and melodies. ” I invite music lovers who know the distinguished good and bad music to carefully listen to my album. For it is a lot of hard work that I offer with a healthy touch of rumba and some “ngwasuma” for those who love to move. Public really will not be disappointed by my songs, ” said the singer Manda Chante, boss Wenge Reference Group.

It should be noted that in this new serenade, Nkumu Manda has achieved many featuring with other Congolese musicians of talent Papa Wemba and Elvis Salcero.

Each generation’s heirs. Lucie Eyenga, Mpongo Love, Abeti Masikini, Tshala Mwana, Mbilia Mbel, Faya Tess, Beyou Ciel, through Goddess Mukangi, Jolie Deta, Honey … Scola, Congolese music has experienced singers with exceptional talents. They succeeded, each, to mark his time in the African musical microcosm and some are considered legends in the DRC.

Today, it is time for a new generation of singers who do not replace the older but they bring glamor and sensual touch in their voice to spice up the music in their own way. However, rumba, this kind of music, which is the identity and the specialty of the Congolese, remains a common dominator of that generation.

These new princesses of Congolese rumba does not have much experience of the scene, but they shine and have a lot of esteem of the public. Many manage to impose their household gods in a very male-dominated universe gente.

While the Congolese rumba was popularized in the years following the independence of the Congo in 1960, with big names such as Jeff Kale, Luambo Franco, Tabu Ley, this has not prevented some women from some of stand out in this environment to most men.

At present, they are talked about and that Congolese music which they all are heirs alongside their male colleagues (Fally Ipupa, Ferre Gola, Fabregas, etc.). These young singers may differ by their vocal timbres but all have in common their gender.

With their striking works, the heirs of the new generation beginning to evidence that open their doors in the annals of the rumba.

They are ten, including Barbara Kanam, Cindy-the-heart, MJ30, Laurette The Pearl and Nathalie Makoma will illustrate true headliner and validly provide respite this rumba.

The stars that rise

Currently, there are some who are talking about it, and control the scene in Kinshasa, where the public does not accept anything and especially anyone in the music. rising stars such as is quoted:

Barbara KANAM: This is undoubtedly one of Congolese and African singers voice as beautiful as glamorous. With 5 albums to her credit, she managed to tame the Kinshasa with his hit “Zawadi” and also his humility and vis-à-vis respect for music lovers. This is his second album “Teti” which reveals the African continent in the song “Bibi Madeleine”, in collaboration with Awilo Longomba. Barbara, known as the “Diva”, owns his own label “Kanam Music,” which produced his latest album, “Zawadi,” whose dance of President raged on land.

Nathalie Makoma: She made her debut in the gospel, along with his brothers and sisters in the Christian group Congolese “Makoma” with whom she released 3 albums and won in 2000 the prize for best gospel group at the MTV Africa Awards. After three hit records, the young singer, with his acute vocal cord, abandons the family orchestra, to carve his own path. So she rushed into the Pop and Rumba. The public has yet discovered his feat in the song “ya ba 6,000,000 worries” sung in featuring with Papa Wemba. Nathalie participates in the Dutch competition “Idols” and finished second in 2008. In a powerful voice to the Tina Turner, it vibrates the speakers in Kinshasa, his hometown and in Amsterdam, the residential town. His newest title “Daddy G” allows it to be straddling the Netherlands and the DRC where she became very close to the lovers of good music.

Laurette The Pearl, “The Congolese Rihanna,” Laurette Pearl was presented to debut by the media as the new Mbilia Mbel. Very sensual in her videos, great! It is voted best female artist of Central Africa to the “All Africa Music Awards.” His recent album “Love Story” released in December 2015 confirmed his talent in the country and continues to do in Africa. One of his greatest hits “Follow me” made in featuring with the Tour 2 Garde (Ivorian Group) that Laurette is still and always visible on the international media.

Cindy the Heart: Ancient Christian musician, alongside little known singer Kool Matope she joined Koffi Olomide in 2007 and sees his popularity climbed from the first album “Ezanga Kombo Edge” which it participates masterfully. Her soft voice and charming makes his person, his hair style too. Already overshadow some men musicians, while being in the shadow of his mentor, what will happen when it will fly solo like her sisters? What is certain, Cindy, called “Wankoro” promises a better future thanks mainly to its angelic, gentle voice that adapts to all kinds of world music.

J. 30: This is with the National Mamu, Tshala Mwana, with whom she separated in 2013, she tried to break out after Koffi Olomide in 2007. Just like Cindy heart, 30 MJ sings Kool Matope before making the choice to redirect to popular music in Kinshasa. Sensual, but also educational, which is normal when you are alongside Tshala Mwana, it has succeeded in developing an artistic diversity in his creations. His first album “Mastor” was released in 2012 and made the public discover a full mature singer. With an open mind, GM who took up residence in France, is already preparing to launch its third album.

Like their colleagues that are installed on site in the country, we had to detect some Congolese singers playing in France and Belgium, such as Dyzi Show and Akanyi La Douce. They abound in talent they deserve the special attention of the Congolese.

Without state support, these singers work, create and plot their way to defend Congolese music that knows a fierce face that threat Ivorian and Nigerian on the mainland market.

Barbara Kanam was acclaimed “Best African Female Artist” at the 2nd edition of the Afroca Music Awards in 2016 including the Oscar awards evening was held last weekend in Brazzaville, in the presence of the Congolese authorities and music lovers from four corners of the world. Back in Kinshasa, African music diva who, despite his multiple occupations, gave an interview in your diary, in which the singer Rd Congo, expresses its gratitude to those who supported it during its 15 years of musical career. Here are his answers to our questions.

You still have just won the trophy for “Best African Female Artist” in AFROCA MUSIC AWARD 2016 in Brazzaville. What does this award for you?

BARBARA KANAM: This price represents the value of more than 10 years of postage career. I fought for my music really finds its place. It is also the expression of a female voice committed to enhance the artist and African women in general. It is the fruit of a long-term work of a visionary artist. But above all, may glory, honor and praise be rendered to God Almighty, which allows me to hold good to this day. Thank you! Long live Africa! The Caribbean live.

On what basis were you selected to the 2nd edition of the AFROCA MUSIC AWARD?

BK: I was not alone in the category of “best female artist”. There were Cameroonian, Nigerian and an Ivorian. But I believe I am the most experienced, because many of them had not yet started music when I had already faced the first Kora Awards in South Africa. I think it is thanks to my album “Zawadi,” which is an excellent course in Africa with beautiful songs such as “Life”, “Dance of the President” … I was listed among the nominees on behalf of Africa and the Caribbean. I told you “ZAWADI” is a precious gift for those who love my music. When you give, there is always more fun to receive. Like today, I began to receive honors anywhere with this record that seems to be my lucky charm. Really, this work has opened many doors. Thank you to the public. Already, there are still a new dance called “Mela mayi”: “drink water”, which already looks sensational!

To whom do you dedicate this medal?

BK: I dedicate to you all! The media and my African fanatical as I affectionately call “kanamiennes” and “kanamiens”, not to mention my Kanam Music Group as well as all my family that continues to support me in this adventure, because it is thanks to you I get these merits.

What serve all these trophies in your career?

BK: When an artist is rewarded, it is always encouraging, it allows to move forward, but also a great responsibility. I was able to transcend the artistic side, valuing my job. A pride for Congolese women, in general. To tell you that you can be female artist but with a touch of elegance, excellence, giving you value!

Where are you with the project to honor Mpongo Love, who left the land of men, it was 20 years ago?

BK: I know that fans of good music, many of you write to me to have a place at the concert tribute to Mpongo Love I intend to capture Kinshasa and Brazzaville. Obviously, scheduled for mid-August, I announce that the event is postponed to a later date. We are preparing the thoroughly in order to gather all the ingredients that will make this event memorable and colorful, at the height of the artist that I wish to honor. So the event will definitely take place at a date that will be communicated shortly.

How can you justify your participation in the current campaign against malaria in the DRC?

BK: I am a committed artist. Beyond the beats, my music is a channel to pass messages to rouse consciences, to give hope to the Congolese, African youth. My voice must be for the benefit of the nation, and throughout Africa. I am a woman warned, the voice of the voiceless. Through my music, I feel obliged to contribute to the development and welfare of the community. I was contacted by the Ministry of Public Health and the BSO to accompany the net distribution campaign treated bed nets in the fight against malaria in my country. I could only support this program which aims to eradicate malaria, which kills more than Hiv-AIDS here at home. Apart from this health program, I am also part of the team of the jury for the Miss Congo-DRC in 2016, the final will be held next weekend in Kinshasa.

You are an intelligent artist, who often defends the causes and women’s values through his songs. Why not politics?

BK far from me, for now, any idea of the political risk of tainting my career and especially to divide my fanatics. I will not have a political color now. I am neither the opposition nor the majority. Barbara is a singer, simple, which belongs to the Congo and Africa. I have the grace to have a voice and a reputation for providing the joy and peace to the public.

Over a hundred fans responded to the invitation by the Rambo of Congolese music in the velodrome Kintambo. There he had scheduled a concert under the theme ” Koffi freely sings ”. It was, it is worth saying, the first live performance of the artist after his legal troubles in the ‘Case Palema’ ‘the dancer to whom he had given a violent kick, Kenya. A strong wave of protest will was followed, resulting, first, his expulsion from Kenya and his arrest in Kinshasa.

It was 5:30 p.m. ‘, said Saturday when the artist made his triumphal entry to the crowd. Before all the public, the superstar apologized. Especially, women in general and women of Kinshasa, particularly. Koffi Olomide, renowned musician, accompanied by a strong team of Latin quarter, his band has delivered good music to music lovers. This concert coincides also with the celebration of 60 years of age. Therefore, this provision had a twofold significance to Koffi Olomide for. The audience enjoyed songs such as aspirin, abracadabra, selfie, diabolos, Mulunge and many others. It is this atmosphere that has ended this concert, to the great satisfaction of all

Breaking The Chains Film Festival is a programme of screenings to observe the annual African Holocaust Remembrance Day held on 23 August. This date commemorates an uprising of enslaved Africans on the island of Saint Domingue (modern day Haiti) in 1791.

The screenings will highlight the hidden history and legacy of the enslavement of African people through our Maangamizi and the legacy of the enslavement period on Africa and the Diaspora. The word “Maangamizi” is a Swahili term which speaks to the intentionality of the African holocaust of chattel, colonial and neo-colonial enslavement.

The film festival will feature a mixture of feature films and documentaries. We will incorporate presentations and facilitate engaging post film discussions with audience members.

The programme of events are below:

Friday 5th August 2016 – Besouro

Friday 12th August 2016 – North London Premiere: Nanny: Legendary Maroon Chieftainess (U)

Friday 19th August 2016 – YURUMEIN (Homeland): Resistance, Rupture and Repair; the Caribs of St. Vincent in the Caribbean and The Garifuna Journey
    Friday 26th August 2016 – They Are We
    Friday 2nd September 2016 – TULA: The Revolt
    BESOURO (15)
    Friday 5th August 201

Based on the life of a legendary capoeira fighter and social leader from Bahia,Brazil, the film tells the mystical tale of this young Afro-Brazilian man and his connection to the Orixás, African deities with mystical powers. Set in the early 1920s, just forty years after the abolition of slavery, Besouro is riddled with fantastic capoeira fighting scenes (choreographed by the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon team) and is set to the traditional rhythm of the “berimbau” capoeira instrument. With Ailton Carmo in the title role and Jessica Barbosa as his lover, the film was nominated for the 2010 Cinema Brazil Grand Prize and winner of Best Art Direction, Best Makeup and Best Visual Effects!
    This event will take place on FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2016 from 7pm to 10pm.

Doors open at 7.00pm and the film will start at 7.30pm.

The event will be held at the Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Town Hall Approach Road, Tottenham Green, London, N15 4RX.

For location details go to http://www.berniegrantcentre.co.uk/index.php/your-visit

North London Premiere: Nanny: Legendary Maroon Chieftainess (U)

Friday 12th August 2016

Conceived by Jamaican-born, New Jersey-based filmmaker, Roy T. Anderson, and history professor, Harcourt T. Fuller, PhD, Queen Nanny: Legendary Maroon Chieftainess, a documentary-film, unearths and examine the mysterious figure that is Nanny of the Maroons; Jamaica’s sole female National Hero, and one of the most celebrated, but least recognized heroines in the resistance history of the New World.Queen Nanny documents the struggle for freedom by the Jamaican Maroons, led by the indomitable 18th century military genius, Nanny of the Maroons. A spiritual leader, skilled in the use of herbs and guerilla warfare tactics, from her mountain stronghold at the source of the Stony River in the majestic Blue Mountains, she directed the warfare that effectively neutralized the vaunted British firepower.

Following on the heels of Akwantu: the Journey (Action 4 Reel Flimworks, 2012), Anderson’s award-winning film on the history of the Jamaican Maroons, Queen Nanny expands on the story of the New World’s first successful freedom fighters by shedding light on to one of the leading figures in that struggle.
    This event will take place on FRIDAY 12TH AUGUST 2016 from 7pm to 9.30pm.

The event will be held at the Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Town Hall Approach Road, Tottenham Green, London, N15 4RX.

YURUMEIN (Homeland): Resistance, Rupture and Repair; the Caribs of St. Vincent in the Caribbean

Friday 19th August 2016

YURUMEIN (Homeland) is a documentary film which recounts the painful past of the Caribs on the island of St. Vincent in the Caribbean, their extermination at the hands of the British 200+ years ago, the decimation of their culture on the island, and their exile to Central America where much of that culture survived, even thrived. YURUMEIN (your -o- main) also explores what few cultural remnants of the Caribs, also known as Garifuna, still exist on St. Vincent and the beginnings of a movement to teach and revitalize Garifuna language, music and dance, and ritual to younger generations of Garifuna/ Caribs on St. Vincent

The Garifuna Journey

A first voice testimony celebrating the resiliency of the Garifuna people and their traditions. Shot entirely in Belize, the filmmakers worked closely with Garifuna tradition bearers, anthropologists and cultural activists during the research, scripting, production and editing phases of this project. The documentary resulting from this “outsider and insider” collaboration is the first of its kind, one that captures the triumph of spirit of the Garifuna people.

Descendants of African and Carib-Indian ancestors, the Garifuna fought to maintain their homeland and resisted slavery. For this love of freedom, they were exiled by the British in 1797. Despite exile and subsequent Diaspora, their traditional culture survives today. It is a little known story that deserves its place in the annals of the African Diaspora. In authentic Garifuna voices, this documentary presents the history, the language, food, music, dance and spirituality of the Garifuna culture. It is a celebratory documentary, with engaging scenes of fishing, cooking, dancing, cassava preparation, thatching a temple, spiritual ritual, ritual music and dance all demonstrating the Garifuna link to the Carib-African past.

In May of 2001, the United Nations awarded the Garifuna community the title: Proclamation of Masterpieces of Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity.

This event will take place on FRIDAY 19TH AUGUST 2016 from 7pm to 10pm.

For location details go to http://www.berniegrantcentre.co.uk/index.php/your-visit

Breaking the Silence Congo Week

For a sixth year, Black History Studies will take part in the Break the Silence Congo Week for Black History Month 2015. The reason we host Congo Week in the month of October is because it was in October 1996 that mainly Rwanda and Uganda first invaded the Congo and triggered the catastrophic crisis that we have endured for the past 18 years. Since we began Congo Week in 2008, sixty countries and over 300 communities have joined us to demonstrate their support and value for Congolese lives.

The purpose of the Break the Silence Congo Week is to raise consciousness about the devastating situation in the Congo and mobilize support on behalf of the people of the Congo. Break the Silence Congo Week will take place from Sunday 18th October to Saturday 24th October 2015. Breaking the Silence Congo Week is a week of activities that commemorates the millions of lives lost in the Congo conflict while celebrating the enormous human and natural potential that exists in the country

For Breaking the Silence about the Congo Week, Black History Studies will be holding the following events:

Black History Studies presents the double event

CRISIS IN THE CONGO

&

‘ASSASSINATION COLONIAL STYLE:
    PATRICE LUMUMBA, AN AFRICAN TRAGEDY’

‘CRISIS IN THE CONGO: UNCOVERING THE TRUTH’

Crisis in the Congo: Uncovering The Truth explores the role that the United States allies, Rwanda and Uganda, have played in triggering the greatest humanitarian crisis at the dawn of the 21st century

‘ASSASSINATION COLONIAL STYLE: PATRICE LUMUMBA, AN AFRICAN TRAGEDY’

Over 50 years ago Democratic Republic of Congo’s (DRC) first Prime Minister, Patrice Lumumba, was assassinated as part of Belgian and US plots only 10 weeks after he took power. The event has been described as ‘the most important assassination of the 20th century’.

We will be joined by Vava Tampa, a native of Congo and the founder of Save the Congo, a London-based campaign group tackling the human tragedy engulfing the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

This event will be held at St Ann’s Library, Cissbury Road, Tottenham, London, N15 5PU. Approx 10 mins walk from Seven Sisters Station. On street parking available. Buses 67, 259, 279 stop nearby.

APOCALYPSE AFRICA: MADE IN AMERICA

In Apocalypse Africa: Made In America, journalist Del Walters explores secret recordings, classified films and other archival evidence that suggests the United States’ involvement in the downfall of Africa, including genocidal wars in Darfur, Uganda and Rwanda. Through top-secret data, hidden documents and other sources obtained from government archives, the film reveals links between the destruction of Africa and those who influence American foreign policy. A discussion will follow the film.

THIS DOCUMENTARY FILM IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!! 

This event will take place on WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2015 from 7.00pm to 9.00pm.

The event will be held at the PCS Headquarters, 160 Falcon Road, Clapham Junction, London SW11 2LN, (3 minutes walk from Clapham Junction mainline station. Buses to the venue 35, 37, 39, 49, 77, 87, 156, 70, 219, 239, 295, 319, 337, 334, 345, C3, G1).

Black History Studies, Carpe Diem Events & Save the Congo presents

SEEDS OF HOPE

Seeds of Hope
    follows the story of Masika Katsuva. Masika is a Congolese woman who sacrifices her safety everyday to help others deal with the unimaginable horrors they have experienced in their lives. Since the outbreak of the civil war, which has torn the Congo apart, rape has become commonplace and is used as a weapon of war. At Masika’s centre, a community of rape victims try to rebuild their lives and console each other. Donations collected on the day to raise money for the Masika Centre.

There will also be a panel discussion after the screening

THIS EVENT IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!! 

This event will be held at St Ann’s Library, Cissbury Road, Tottenham, London, N15 5PU. Approx 10 mins walk from Seven Sisters Station. On street parking available. Buses 67, 259, 279 stop nearby.

Doors open at 3.30pm. The event will start at 4pm sharp! Hot food will be on sale.

Admission is FREE. Donations will be welcomed.

PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES EARLY. Refreshments will be on sale.

JE SUIS UN COURAGEUX JEUNE DE 15 ANS QUI AVAIT UNE LONGUE VIE DEVANT MOI ASSASSINÉ ÉGORGÉ À COUPS COUTEAUX À LA GORGE ET AU THORAX A MA SORTIE D’ÉCOLE OU JE TRAVAILLAIS DEPUIS 13 JOURS POUR MON AVENIR EN ATTENDANT LE BUS POUR RETROUVER MA FAMILLE AU LIEUX DE RESTER FUMER BOIRE ME DROGUER ET DEVENIR UN INDIVIDU SANS AVENIR COMME MES AGRESSEURS CAR J’AI CHOISIS DE DIRE NON.

JE SUIS YOHANN UN JEUNE GUALOUPÉEN DE 15 ANS QUI AVAIT UNE FAMILLE À LAQUELLE J’AI DIT À CE SOIR NE PENSANT PAS QUE JE NE LES REVERAI PLUS EN ALLANT SUIVRE MA FORMATION D’ELECTRONIQUE.

JE SUIS YOHANN UN JEUNE DE 15 ANS QUI AVAIT UN “TÉLÉPHONE” QUI PERMETTAIT A MES PROCHES DE ME JOINDRE DE DIRE À MA FAMILLE MES AMIS ET AUTRES QUE JE LES AIMES.

JE SUIS YOHANN UN JEUNE GUALOUPÉEN DE 15 ANS QUI A ÉTÉ À L’ÉCOLE HIER MATIN 13 SEPTEMBRE 2016 CROYANT QUE J’AURAIS EU LA CHANCE DE FAIRE QUELQUE CHOSE DE MA VIE UN AVENIR POUR LEQUEL J’AURAIS TRAVAILLER, QUI SAIS PEUX ETRE UN JOUR UNE FEMME ET DES ENFANTS…

JE SUIS YOHANN UN JEUNE GUALOUPÉEN DE 15 ANS QUI NE PENSAIS PAS QUE SA VIE VALAIT MOINS QU’UN PRODUIT FABRIQUER PAR MILLIONS QUI SERA ÉCHANGER POUR QUOI, JUSTE UN BOUT DE PAPIER NOMMER ARGENT.

JE SUIS YOHANN UN JEUNE DE 15 ANS QUI A PRÉFÉRÉ MOURIR DEBOUT PLUTÔT QUE DE VIVRE À GENOUX.

JE SUIS YOHANN UN JEUNE DE 15 ANS QUI AVAIT UNE LONGUE VIE DEVANT LUI DE L’AMOUR À DONNER ET À RECEVOIR .

JE SUIS YOHANN UN JEUNE DE 15 ANS QUI AVAIT UNE LONGUE VIE DEVANT LUI MAIS QUI EST DÉJÀ LOIN ET JE NE PEUX REVENIR RECONFORTER MES PARENTS FAMILLE ET AMIS QUI SOUFFRENT ET NE COMPRENDRONT PAS POURQUOI CA M’EST ARRIVÉ À MOI . »

« JE SUIS YOHANN UN JEUNE GUALOUPÉEN DE 15 ANS ASSASSINÉ LÂCHEMENT”

SA AURAIT PU ETRE TOI TON FILS TA FILLE TON NEVEUX, TA NIÈCE, LUI ,ELLE …

JE SUIS YOHANN UN JEUNE GUALOUPÉEN DE 15 ANS QUI ÈSPÈRE QUE SA MORT NE SERA PAS JUSTE UN JEUNE DE PLUS PARTI TROP TÔT. »

COMME DISAIT LE CHANTEUR DALY:
    « Konmbien fo-y ni pou mò..
    Pou kè nou pwan konsyans ….
    San ké toujou koulé !!! ??? »

Que vaut une vie aujourd’hui ? 1000, 100, 50, 5, 2€

Comment et pourquoi des gens peuvent se permettre de donner la mort ?

Que leur donne t’on comme message dans l’éducation les médias, l’enseignement, nos politique, les églises, et la JUSTICE pour qu’ils arrivent à tuer ainsi ?

Ne devons nous pas revoir la loi française, une loi ou les meurtrier et les violeurs ne prennent que quelques années de prison avec une vie bien meilleure que la rue, avec hébergement, confort,soins, nourriture, médecin, psy gratuit, formations facilité prime de réinsertions etc
    avec une loi qui interdit aux parents de corriger leurs enfants pour qu’il ne deviennent pas des criminels braqueurs et agresseurs
    alors que nous qui nous levons tous les jours pour travaillé on nous prélèves de l’argent pour nourrir ses individus malveillants qui tu nos familles nos amis des innocents?

YOHANN

JE NE TE CONNAISSAIS PAS MAIS J’AI MAL CAR TU AURAIS PU ETRE MON FRERE, MON NEVEUX, MON COUSIN, MON FILS, MON AMI, OU JUSTE MOI

Everything speaks in Kinshasa. The topic in the headlines. Social networks are not only remains. The choice focused on André MOLOTO divides the Congolese from all over the world. On the web, there are many who opposed the decision of the jury who has set his sights on this girl from the diaspora. While a minority believes it deserves this crown ambassador of beauty and the Congolese tourism.

Never mind, we must also remember that it was not just about having a great corpulence and be eloquent to win the crown. Beyond the universal criterion miss, the competition was also given a great emphasis on public and subscribers of Vodacom network to vote for the candidates. However, this step seems to be the most ignored Congolese both from within and abroad. What is obvious is to note that in the history of the Miss DRC organized by Vodacom business in recent years, it is often the candidates came from outside the capital, or in the diaspora who win crowns. After Laurène KABUIZ Katanga, we saw Jessica BOSEKOTA Belgium. This time, we still have a Miss Congo from South Africa. Yet there is not a province of the Diaspora in the map geography DRC.

However, the final of the 2016 Miss Congo election lived successfully last weekend, the Capital in the Pullman Hotel in Kinshasa. After ten weeks of challenge to the village Moseka in Kinshasa, the jury of Sony KAMANA (Ex-model) and Ms. Odia (Miss Ex-candidate), awarded the crown to Andrea MOLOTO which appears to be potentially eligible for Miss Universe 2016 . This is after a evening full of color and glamor, with the presence of the Congolese authorities including the Minister of Tourism and some members of the government that MOLOTO Miss was proclaimed Miss.

Other distinguished guests like Hillary KABENGELE diva also marked their presence this event. The ceremony was enlivened by singer GOLA Ferré, which achieved a good performance in playback on the podium.

$ 20,000 for Queen Andrea

It is noteworthy that the winner pocketed the sum of $ 20,000 with a luxurious Jeep as well as many other prizes from sponsors. Which will allow him to enjoy a pleasant stay during the global contest “Miss World 2016”, 30 years after the remarkable Benita Mureka, Miss Zaire 1985 and Miss World finalist.

Note Andrea MOLOTO was a candidate of the South African diaspora (Johannesburg). 1, 88m, it will not only be a beauty queen, but also and above all an accomplished woman, capable of representing the DRC on the international scene as an ambassador of the true values and the Congolese culture.

While the title of the 1st Dauphine returned to Anado Kabika, candidate of Bandundu, who was rewarded for a $ 5,000 check.

Remember, this national competition of 2016 on the theme “The beauty that changes the world.” It was attended by 26 beautiful women rd-Congolese. For ten weeks, these beauties competed in a TV reality TV format.

As a mansion, the village was home Moseka based in one of the upscale neighborhoods of Kinshasa, where almost all the shows were filmed live. A housing with a mix of modern design and African style with local furniture and rare wood.

Participants were judged on criteria based on general culture, beauty and values, through weekly challenges. This cultural event highlighted the wealth of talent and expertise of the Congolese people by bringing together artists and craftsmen for the same goal.

The organization of the competition was ensured and produced by the agency Pygma communication under the auspices of the Ministry of Tourism and several other partners. “In addition, the promotion of the country, values and cultures, PYGMA aims to tell a positive story of success and progress of the African youth through this platform,” said Alain Yav, CEO Pygma.

Miss-DRC is a beauty contest in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Before, this competition was called Miss Zaire from 1971 to 1997. In 2016, for the first time in 18 years, a Miss Congo is selected and organized under the reality TV format using the expertise of Pygma.

It is through the theater as the Green Festival (Festivert) wishes to sensitize the Congolese population, the concepts and importance of biodiversity. Coordinated by Lele Michoux BOSSAY, this festival aims to involve the public, especially youth, on the respect of nature and environmental protection.

As part of its civic education program, the Carec, through the ecological theater festival, conducting a public awareness campaign on the protection of nature.

After the city-province of Kinshasa and the former province of Bandundu, does one information, the “Festivert” successfully passing through the territory of Inongo, capital of the province of May-ndombe where he s ‘place from 28 July to 5 August 2016 with the aim of making young eco-citizens.

It’s a real gamble won for the organisers who have given themselves body and soul to educate youth on environmental protection and biodiversity. In the style of a fun edition, genuine, activities took place in the halls, in the open air markets. The ideal is to reach all segments of the population, especially young people.

Province May-ndombe full of interesting natural resources particularly the forest. This festival brings theater to the public, on the street market in the theaters. Young produce theater performances in which they demonstrate the consequences of global warming and deforestation. The popular themes ranging from sanitation to protection.

Individual, some young people who were trained and presented on stage declaimed their poems they wrote themselves. They, in their way, this educated segment of the population on the positive behavior to the protection of nature.

Very attractive and rational, the shows were played in both official languages (Lingala and Kikongo) to ensure a proper understanding of the message. With proper staging, some scenarios demonstrate how the population savagely cut the trees, kill animals, polluting the environment … Rich scenes in words and gestures, criticising the ignorance of the population of certain environmental standards have also been developed for the production in the Festival.

There was, also, a series of public screenings of the films of the environment that have been sanctioned by the exchanges between the public and organizers. The occasion was propitious to explain pragmatically, some threats that the earth is a victim because of the pollution of various kinds from deforestation which, even at low speed, impact on human health and the ‘environment.

In his speech, the Director of “Festivert” reassured that the agreement of the youth, poems and drawings will be published and made available to the public. An opportunity also to Lele BOSSAY to appeal to international and local organisations and persons of good will to support the initiative that is part of the well-being of the Congolese.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.